Writing Up 35%

Writing Up 35%
Pastor Daniel R. Grandberry

Monday, June 6, 2011

Give Me This Mountain

Give me this mountain
Joshua 14:12

The people of Israel had come to the place of the promised land for the second time after being denied access by God because of their unbelief. Caleb, who is now 85 years old and Joshua being an old man, are the only two remaining survivors from the previous generation that proceeded out of Egypt forty years earlier. They are determined not to be denied access into what is rightfully theirs again. They declared with a resolved, determined, resolute attitude, “Give me this mountain! I will not spend another day, hour, moment in this wilderness. I will believe God, conquer my foe, and embrace the promises of God…..Give me my mountain!!!"

Caleb was sending his brethren a clear signal and his enemies a power warning that "I will not be denied my victory." If we are going to walk in victory, conquer our foe, and embrace the promises of God we must have a resolved, determined and resolute spirit. Victory belongs to you so declare it, believe it and embrace it!!!


Elder Daniel R. Grandberry, Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment